The Collection and Use of Personal Data
Personal Data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include Data where the identity has been removed (anonymous Data).
When any type of data is provided to us, we may collect, use, copy, store and transfer such data for all purposes relating to the business operations of Musical Mavericks.
You have a number of rights under data protection legislation which, in certain circumstances, you may be able to exercise in relation to the personal information we process about you
• the right to access a copy of the personal information we hold about you
• the right to correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
• the right to restrict our use of your personal information
• the right to be forgotten
• the right of data portability
• the right to object to our use of your personal information
Where we rely on consent as the legal basis on which we process your personal information, you may also withdraw that consent at any time.
If you are seeking to exercise any of these rights, please Contact Us. Please note that we will need to verify your identity before we can fulfill any of your rights under data protection law. This helps us to protect the personal information against fraudulent requests.
Musical Mavericks © 2021. All Rights Reserved