General Public Music Sessions will be launching September 2021.
Click to Register Today!
Ages: 0 – 5 Years old
Music is an incredible tool that can be used to greatly enhance children’s learning.
Music sessions will be provided by Dave Cox and will include:
- Professional singing and guitar playing
- Themes such as transport, dinosaurs, under the sea, down on the farm, space, numbers, the alphabet, pets, sports
- Introduction to and exploration of the 5 main instrument families: strings, woodwind, brass, keyboards, and percussion
- Our now famous ‘Hello & Goodbye’ songs
- Vocal warm up exercises
- Song baskets will be used which have props relating to different themes
- Free song choices
- Magic carpets, music and meditation
- A selection of instruments for the children to choose from and play
- Physical activity and games
Music sessions will be provided for different age groups:
- Feel the beat: 0-1 years old
- Tap your feet: 1-2 years old
- Bop along: 2-3 years old
- Sing a song: 3-5 years old
Music sessions will be provided weekly at the same venue, on the same day each week and at the same time.
Dave Cox has an Enhanced DBS Check and is registered with the online update service
A great fun, educational musical experience for your Children
Be a Maverick, be a Trailblazer!!!
Head Office: Suite 2122, 109 Vernon House, Friar Lane, Nottingham, NG1 6DQ